Performance Marketing Manager
Our SumUp office in Berlin is now hiring for the position of Performance Marketing Manager!
- Set up and manage paid advertisement campaigns for user acquisition through the main channels (SEM, Display Advertising, Paid Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Content Discovery Platforms, Apple Search Ads etc.)
- Evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels by the market and determine necessary adjustments optimize marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Contribute to landing page optimization to improve conversion
- Identifying new growth opportunities (new channels) and pursuing them
- Work with the Brand Marketing and CRM team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels
- 2+ years of experience in performance-based marketing
- Great attention to detail and number driven
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics) and the ability to analyze data from multiple sources
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords, Taboola, Outbrain
- Ability to work across cultures and support local digital needs
- Excellent oral and written English communication and skills. Extra languages (esp. French or Italian) are a bonus.
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- All the startup swag you expect: kicker table, table tennis, beer in the fridge, and more!
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, soccer, and yoga.
- Our team comes from 24 different countries creating a fun, international environment.
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses, we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes - join us.