Executive Administrative Assistant
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our goal is to build the first ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are building an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer.
SumUp is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our leadership team in São Paulo. This professional will be the maestro behind our leaders' daily routine, supporting them in daily activities like (but not limited to):
- scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms, confirming attendance
- organizing travel arrangements
- supporting team meetings
- submitting expenses reports/reimbursement requests
- University degree (or similar) in any field
- Fluent English and Portuguese
- Solid experience as an executive assistant supporting at least 3 people simultaneously
- Comfortable in fast-paced or highly-demanding businesses
- Ability to juggle multiple requests effectively
- People-orientation and true will to help others
- Organization and flexibility: knows when to put the script aside and respond to urgent requests
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Nice and flexible working times
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance optional
- Parking spot or transport voucher
- Food voucher
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. That way our merchants can focus on what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses, we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value and service. We know how vital payment is to small businesses, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes—join us.
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page at https://sumup.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.