Corporate IT Administrator (m/f)
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. Our company vision is to become the first ever global card acceptance brand. Today hundreds of thousands of merchants accept card payments with SumUp in 16 countries including Germany, France, UK, Brazil and the U.S.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us.
Working as a Corporate IT Administrator at SumUp you’ll play a key role on the optimization and maintenance of the office IT assets, being responsible for troubleshooting a wide variety of systems and networks to ensure they meet the expectations.
This means you’ll have to be able to pursue self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with co-workers, while working permanently on a dynamic, diverse and challenging startup environment in Berlin.
You must be able to adapt and learn from change but also assess and respond to the needs of an entire team whose effectiveness may depend on your ability to keep crucial systems running smoothly, proudly assuming this responsibility.
- Monitor, manage and provide first-level support for SumUp’s office systems;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve network problems;
- Assess network performance to ensure that it meets the present and future needs of the business, providing network planning recommendations to management;
- Provide maintenance support on workstations and laptops (Windows and MacOS);
- Monitor stability, availability, and performance of corporate systems by analysing them to identify issues and problems;
- Assist the implementation of hardware and software changes;
- Keep track of hardware and software changes in an inventory.
- Hands on experience configuring routers, switches, and firewalls;
- Experience in call-centre system administration;
- Knowledge of Enterprise system monitoring and management tools;
- Strong working familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems and MacOS;
- Experience writing documentation or standard operating procedures related system administration;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description;
- An amazing team and work-environment, that works with purpose and high-output
- Nice and comfortable working times
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- Additional health insurance
- 23 days paid vacation
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp check our careers page: https://sumup.com/careers
We look forward to your application!